Interested in interning with RDW?
When you intern at RDW, you're truly a member of our diverse and motivated team. You'll help orchestrate research projects which provide direct benefit to our close-knit team, while gaining essential skills for careers in human capital, recruitment, or consulting. RDW is seeking interns for the Fall '22 and Winter '23 semesters to join our growing team!
As a member of the team, your internship won't be coffee trips and busy work. You will help lead research projects and learn the intricacies of recruitment and human capital.
With a hybrid work schedule, regular team outings, free coffee/snacks/drinks in the office, and a fun, tight-knit team; RDW is a genuinely fun and exciting place to intern!
Applications are open on a rolling basis. To apply, send an email to Laura Mikuseviciute at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume attached.
- Research support on retained search mandates, e.g. market mapping / target identification
- Industry research and trend analysis for purposes of market intelligence and strategic advice
- Generate analyses and present findings (in the form of case studies, surveys, reports) to stakeholders across the business, in the US and overseas
- Planning and management of client events and thought leadership forums
- Proposal development alongside RDW client partners, working in concert with Marketing team (London)
- Shadow US leadership, providing support on special projects
- Compilation, manipulation, and analysis of data within the firm’s CRM database
- Rising junior, senior or MS student; self-driven and intellectually curious
- A desire to grow personally by taking on a significant amount of responsibility
- Interest in the digital, emerging technology, and management consulting industries
- Excellent written communication skills; professional writing experience a plus
- Familiarity with presentation software, e.g. PowerPoint, and social media platforms
- Prior experience in an administrative or comprehensive data entry role a plus (volunteer experience acceptable)
- Marketing coursework or past experience a plus
- Ability to extract pertinent data from varied inputs and deliver critical analysis
- Soft skills: quick learner, efficient worker, intellectually dynamic, with a resilient personality
- Capacity to work with a large degree of independence
- Strong attention to detail