Executive Search Methodology
We have acquired a number of industry-leading specialists, enabling us to expand our range of services to include executive research mapping, competitor intelligence, bench-marking and organisational design and assessment.
For over a decade, our experienced executive search consultants and research & advisory teams have expertly managed our clients recruitment mandates through our highly creative and bespoke approach to the traditional executive search methodology.
In recent years, we have acquired a number of industry-leading specialists, enabling us to expand our range of services to include executive research mapping, competitor intelligence, bench-marking and organisational design and assessment. This enables us to provide the most comprehensive, smart solutions for our UK, European and North American customers, whether you're looking for a shortlist of high-calibre candidates, considering potential company acquisitions or are simply in need of guidance on organisational strategy, talent engagement or recruitment process design.
The longevity of our success is defined by the following:
We have a proven capacity to successfully deliver every recruitment search mandate that we undertake. We are a highly successful, boutique consulting firm that delivers on 96 percent of its searches. The remaining 4 percent are cancelled engagements.
We will never commit to undertake a search unless we are entirely confident that we can ensure a positive outcome for the client. RDW’s honest and pragmatic approach to client and candidate management extends through every stage of the search process.
We are an agile business that can respond effectively to the changing needs, preferences and priorities of our clients. Given the type of clients we work with, our flexibility is a critically important part of our success.
Our client partnerships are based upon honesty, trust and mutual respect. Our executive search consultants remain in constant dialogue with our clients throughout the search process, ensuring that each party is always acutely aware of the other’s progress.
Dedicated executive search consultants and researchers are assigned to each search campaign at its inception, enabling us to provide a consistently accurate representation of your business and its opportunity within the market.
Our consultants are search experts who can benchmark every aspect of our client’s mandate, intelligently challenging requirements wherever this is relevant in order to effectively align our clients’ expectations with current talent networks and market trends.